Friday, August 1, 2008

Zoo Camp 2008

I wanted to spend some time just with Haley during my maternity leave. We've gone to movies and the bounce play house together, and a few weeks ago we went to Sprout Camp at our zoo. We learned all about insects and plants. We learned about lots of neat topics, including bees and pollination.



The week of our camp coincided with the first or second week that the baby lions were on display. We got to see them 2 or 3 afternoons.



Our camp included some class room time and some outside time in the gardens every day.



The gardens were beautiful, and we got to see alot of cool things, including this beautiful spider.



As my maternity leave comes to a close, I am sad to go back to work and leave my sweet girls. However, I'm thankful for the opportunity I've had to spend lots of quality time with both of them!

No comments: