Friday, August 22, 2008

Update from Marynell

Mom sometimes sends me updates or pictures of the girls while I'm at work. Here's a note she sent me yesterday. I love getting updates on what the girls are doing while I work!

just an update on your funny girls... Haley is eating lunch at her table in the den and I came to check my emails...I went to the Lucky site where you click on a "dressing room" and a girl steps out and if her shoes match her outfit you win a pair of shoes. I did this once last week and Haley had "helped" me. Well she saw it from across the room and when the shoes didn't match, she immediately said oh phooey the shoes don't match. And for 5 minutes she's been saying Phooey, I'm never gonna win a pair of shoes! (I haven't said this even though it is true) I put Scooty Jr in her crib to nap because she hadn't really slept since her early nap. I had her swaddled, I thought really well. When I went in the kitchen to fix my sandwich, I heard her talking, very happily but definitely not sleepily. I went in to check her and now, this is maybe 8 minutes after I had put her down. She's totally out of her blankie and has done a 180. And she sees me checking her out and just grins like ha ha ha! Look what I've done. So now she's kicking in the pack and play and talking to the butterfly.

No comments: