Wednesday, August 13, 2008

3 months old tomorrow



My baby girl will be 3 months old tomorrow!!! I can't believe it. She's such a happy little thing.

A friend of mine suggested recently that I put her in her bumbo. I didn't think she was quite ready, but I tried it tonight. The bumbo is supposedly for babies 3 months old to 14 months old.

My sweet little chunky monkey's legs almost don't fit in the leg holes ;) She's not even 3 months old yet, and she barely fits in it!!!! When I went to lift her out of it tonight, the bumbo came with her when I lifted her up. I had to work her little legs out of it.

Kendall slept through the night the past two nights. This was a wonderful help to Kevin and me - we both have colds.

Yesterday morning, I woke Kendall up around 6:30. At first she stretched and wiggled a little - without opening her eyes - and then was still again. It took some prodding to get her up.

This morning, when I went to get her around 6:30, her eyes were open but she was quiet. She had turned herself 90 degrees in her crib - instead of laying along the length of the crib, she was laying sideways.

Kendall is very active. She loves to kick and scoot. If I put her in her kick and play and don't watch her, she can scoot herself all the way to the bottom and almost off of the seat.

No comments: