Tuesday
1 6:00 AM
2 10:00 AM (I let her go a little longer since it was close to night time - I still had to wake her up at 10:00)
3 1:00 PM
4 4:00 PM
5 7:20 PM
From this point until MIDNIGHT, baby Kendall was awake. She was only happy for the first few hours. After 9ish, she started wanting to nurse for 5 or 6 minutes every half an hour or so. She fussed alot, which she has not done before, and it seemed like she had some gas that was hurting her. I need to read up again on what NOT to eat while you're nursing and see if something I ate yesterday may have contributed to the crazy evening we had.
6 1:50 AM (this was her next true meal)
7 5:10 AM
She ate again around 8:30 this morning - she woke up on her own for this meal and for her middle of the night meals. I had to wake her up for each of her day time meals.
Mom was here to help during the day yesterday. She and Haley had a great time - Mom did Haley's hair, painted her toe nails, and dressed her up like Minnie Mouse - complete with dress, hair bow, and shoes. She also helped me get several loads of laundry done and clean sheets on two beds - thanks, Mom!!!
My parents and Kevin's parents had dinner with us last night. I did nothing - other than eat! When I got Kendall up for her evening meal, I told all the grandparents that it was their job to keep Kendall awake for awhile after she ate. I think I jinxed myself with that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment