Thursday, May 1, 2008

Have a nice evening...continued

So, not 1 minute after I posted my last message, I heard Haley screaming - she was throwing up. The poor child had been telling us all night that her tummy hurt, and Kevin even gave her some emotrol. She cried for a few minutes while I was bathing her, then she seemed better (and told me to have a nice evening), and then she got sick all over her bed and her room while Kevin was putting her to sleep.

It took a little bit of time to calm her down and get her completely bathed. After she started feeling better, she returned to her cheerful self. As she watched Kevin and I clean, she said 'Ya'll are doing a great job!' While she watched us make up her bed, she said 'Thank ya'll for putting my bed together.' How many 3 years olds say such sweet things - especially after they are sick?

No comments: