All went well yesterday at my checkup. This week, baby's estimated weight was 7 pounds, which just goes to show that these estimates are just that - estimates! I still think she'll be close to 8 if not a little over. Haley was 7 14, and I've gained a little more this time around and everyone says my belly is bigger this time around, too!
The dr also told me I'm a little more dilated this week than last. The placenta continues to calcify (he showed me the first few spots indicating this last week). I asked if it was calcifying (deteriorating) too much, and he said no, it was fine.
Mom may be the only person who may believe me when I say I'll probably go until my induction date. I know anything's possible, but if I had to bet on it, I will not go into labor on my own. One of my coworkers was convinced I'd have the baby on May 1, and another one just KNOWS that it will be this Wednesday or next Wednesday. So silly. My doctor said he doesn't feel that strongly about when I will go into labor. He did indicate that everything looked great.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment