Haley, Kendall and I went for our first walk yesterday. I forgot how fast babies fall asleep when they're carried in a front carrier. Kendall had been up for awhile and was just starting to get fussy. A calm came over her as soon as I got her in the carrier. I looked down a few minutes later, and she was fast asleep. Here is the gorgeous view I had when I looked down into the carrier.

I also put Kendall in her kick and play for the first time yesterday. This was one of Haley's favorite toys when she was little.

This morning, I put Kendall in one of the pillow case dresses that Mom made for her.

When Haley saw Kendall in her dress, she said 'Oh, she has a pillow case dress too!' And then, of course, Haley just had to put hers on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment