Monday, June 9, 2008

Sound asleep

Haley did not get a nap yesterday. We were out shopping until past her naptime. On the way home, she asked me who was singing the song that was playing on the radio. I told her it was Kenny Chesney, and she was quiet for the rest of the song. As the song finished, I looked in the mirror to see what she was doing - she was out.

When we pulled into the driveway, Kendall started screaming bloody murder - she hates to be in her car seat. She usually screams when I strap her in, and she sometimes starts crying after she's been sitting in it awhile.

To my surprise, Haley did NOT wake up. She sleeps through it in the middle of the night, and she can even sleep through it when her sister is screaming 2 feet away from her ;)

No comments: