Here is a pic of Kendall on her 1 month birthday. I'll try to take this same picture every month so we can see how her size changes from month to month. I did the same thing with Haley. I can't believe my little bit will be 5 weeks old tomorrow! She has grown SO much.
This morning, she actually rolled completely over from her tummy to her back. I couldn't believe it. Here is a picture of her after her move. She was not happy to be left on the floor while I finished getting dressed, and she seemed to channel her anger for her first 'roll over.' :)
Here are the girls on Father's Day in their 'Daddy's Girl' shirts.
Haley has reached her first reading milestone of the summer. She and Marynell have read 24 books so far this summer. Haley's prizes included a medal, a sticker tatoo, and a certificate for a free frostee from Wendy's! Last summer, Haley and Marynell read around 120 books!
No comments:
Post a Comment