Kendall had a GREAT day on Saturday. She was very happy, very alert, and she spent alot of time awake.
I bathed Kendall in the shower with me Saturday morning. After I bathed her, I wrapped her in a towel and put her in her little bath tub while I started getting dressed. She was so happy, she sat there for awhile by herself and even smiled at me. Here's the first smile I've been able to capture on camera!
Saturday night, I left bottles with Kevin and went to my mom's house to get a good night's sleep. I slept around 7 hours, and I was surprised that I felt really sluggish this morning. I guess it will take awhile to catch up.
Wouldn't you know that the night I decide to spend away, Kendall sleeps better than ever! I fed her around 8 PM Saturday night, she went to sleep around 10 PM, and she didn't eat again until 4:30! Kevin says he woke up around 4 from a hard sleep and was startled to see what time it was. He went in her room to make sure she was still breathing (I can't believe HE actually did this). At 4:30 or so, she cried, and he got up to make her a bottle. She actually fell back asleep while he was heating it up, and she only took about 2 ounces. We both agree that she might not have needed to eat at all. Kendall woke up this morning around 7:30.
Haley had a big day Saturday, too. We took her, Bianka, and Jess skating on Saturday. She only skated for awhile before asking to take her skates off, but she still had a good time.
Saturday night, Haley went to a birthday party for her friends Jasmyn and Tre. Haley was so excited to give Jasmyn her present - a Cinderella dress ;) Haley and Jasmyn (ESPECIALLY Haley) had so much fun together, and they acted very silly. Here are the silly girls and all the kids at the party.
Click here to see video of Jas and Tre's surprise!
No comments:
Post a Comment