My office had a surprise baby shower today for me and Bonan, one of my co workers who is expecting a little girl in July. I was completely surprised - I had no idea what was coming. We were supposed to have a team lunch at Longhorn. When I got there, I saw my mom and Haley. Mom told me last night she was having lunch with her friends, and I assumed that we just happened to be at the same place. Mom had to tell me she was there for a shower before I realized what was going on ;) We had a very nice lunch. We played a few games, ate, open gifts, and ate cake! I got lots of great gifts, including much needed diapers, wipes, and bath supplies, some new outfits for baby Kendall, and some sweet engraved silver Gerber spoons from Elizabeth.
Haley was so excited. She kept telling me that she had a present for her baby sister. She was also excited about the present that she brought for Miss Bonan - she couldn't wait to give it to her.
Miss Michele made diaper cakes for me and Bonan.

As we usually do at our team lunches, the team socialized middle school style - the men were all at one end of the table and the ladies were all at the other end of the table.

Click here to see the shower invitation
Haley was so excited. She kept telling me that she had a present for her baby sister. She was also excited about the present that she brought for Miss Bonan - she couldn't wait to give it to her.
Miss Michele made diaper cakes for me and Bonan.
As we usually do at our team lunches, the team socialized middle school style - the men were all at one end of the table and the ladies were all at the other end of the table.
Click here to see the shower invitation
No comments:
Post a Comment