The kids had a great time playing on Sunday, too. After breakfast, they told me they were going upstairs to play. I heard them heading up the stairs, and then it got quiet. I walked into the family room and saw them lined up watching cartoons on the stairs. I asked if they wanted to come back down and sit on the sofas to watch, and they said, no, we're going upstairs to play. They lingered here a little while longer, though - I guess when you're 3 and 4, it's just really tough to tear yourself away from Disney Playhouse ;)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Spend the Night party with Miley and Pete
Haley's friends Miley and Pete spent the night with Haley after her party. This was Haley's first time having friends sleep over with her in her big girl room! Jessika watched the kids while the grown ups went out to dinner to celebrate Carrie's birthday. When we got home, they were fast asleep (good job, Jessika!).


The kids had a great time playing on Sunday, too. After breakfast, they told me they were going upstairs to play. I heard them heading up the stairs, and then it got quiet. I walked into the family room and saw them lined up watching cartoons on the stairs. I asked if they wanted to come back down and sit on the sofas to watch, and they said, no, we're going upstairs to play. They lingered here a little while longer, though - I guess when you're 3 and 4, it's just really tough to tear yourself away from Disney Playhouse ;)
The kids had a great time playing on Sunday, too. After breakfast, they told me they were going upstairs to play. I heard them heading up the stairs, and then it got quiet. I walked into the family room and saw them lined up watching cartoons on the stairs. I asked if they wanted to come back down and sit on the sofas to watch, and they said, no, we're going upstairs to play. They lingered here a little while longer, though - I guess when you're 3 and 4, it's just really tough to tear yourself away from Disney Playhouse ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment