Sunday, August 2, 2009

Princess Party

I've been trying lately to take Haley out to do some fun 'big girl' stuff. She loves playing with her sister, but she needs time to hang out with the big kids, too. Over the past few weekends, I've made sure we had at least 1 big kid outing per weekend. We spent one Sunday afternoon at Moneky Joe's with Haley's good friend Bianka. Haley ran Bianka all afternoon. We weren't there for long before Bianka told me herself that Haley was wearing her out. We also went to see a local theatre's production of High School Musical II with Haley's friends Jasmyn and Tre. Haley enjoyed the dancing and singing.

And of course, we can't go long without a princess themed event. Haley and her friend Abigail recently attended a princess party at Chickfila. There was a REAL horse and carriage at the party. I told Haley on the way there that there would be a horse and carriage. She asked if it would take us to a ballroom ;) I said no, probably not. She then asked, well where else would a horse and carriage take us? I told her it would probably take her for a lovely scenic tour of the parking lot, which it did.

Here are Haley and Abigail getting ready for their ride.

From July August 2009


The horse and carriage were quite impressive.

From July August 2009


The girls got their nails done...

From July August 2009


and their faces painted.

From July August 2009


From July August 2009


At the end of the party, all the kids got ice cream and a princess watch.

Abigail, of course, made a BEAUTIFUL and perfect Cinderella. Anyone who has seen Haley's closet knows that she has more than a few options when dressing up as a princess, but this day she decided to be Briar Rose. Here's one more picture of our sweet princesses.

From July August 2009

No comments: