Kendall loves the water.
| From July August 2009 |
Haley's not so sure of the water these days. She spent most of the day sitting on the steps.
| From July August 2009 |
Here are Maynee and her baby grands.
| From July August 2009 |
Kendall thinks she's a big girl...she loves to climb up in the chairs.
| From July August 2009 |
Mom made me spaghetti for dinner (my favorite) and a yellow cake with chocolate icing. Kendall might have enjoyed my birthday dinner as much as I did.
| From July August 2009 |
Haley's not a big spaghetti fan, but the cake provided the necessary motivation to get her to eat her dinner.
| From July August 2009 |
I was so happy to spend my birthday with my girls!
| From July August 2009 |
1 comment:
Looks like a great day! Spaghetti is my favorite too!!! :-) I just can't get over how big your girls are! They get more and more beautiful by the day! It was great to see you all at Liz's the other night! Hope to see you again sooN!
Post a Comment