| From July August 2009 |
| From July August 2009 |
At home, the girls colored, played dress up, and watched a movie. Kendall got to dress up, too ;)
| From July August 2009 |
| From July August 2009 |
I am proud to say that Jasmyn was so tired after her day with Haley that she fell asleep before she ate dinner that night :) As Kevin pointed out to me, though, it wasn't my doing - it's spending time with HALEY that can wear anyone out.
Haley got to spend the following Saturday with Jasmyn at a church function, and she had a blast.
BJ and Johnny, Stacey and Jason and fam had dinner with us that Saturday night. Stacey and I played dress up with our baby girls ;)
| From July August 2009 |
I am sad to say that this is my last Friday at home before Haley starts school back. I enjoyed having both girls at home with me this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment