Saturday, February 28, 2009

And I thought we were busy before...

This is what I saw when I opened my bedroom door this morning after getting dressed...

From January February 2009


Just yesterday, at Kendall's 9 month appointment, when the doctor asked me if Kendall was pulling up much, I said no. She really has only started pulling up the past few days, and she hasn't done much of it until today. Every time Haley sees Kendall try to pull up on something, she says 'Mom, you're in trouble now!' She's right.

Kendall crawled backwards for awhile before she figured out how to go forward. During that time, I found her in lots of corners and under furniture ;) The last weekend before she figured out how to go forward, she started getting frustrated that she couldn't get the toys in front of her - the harder she tried to move forward, the further away she got from her target! For the most part, though, she was still happy just to be moving.

From January February 2009


Kendall started moving forward at the end of January - she was 8 1/2 months old, the same age Haley was when she started moving forward. She has enjoyed exploring everything on her own, and Haley sometimes enjoys crawling with her.

From January February 2009

No comments: