Schools (and my work) were cancelled late last Sunday afternoon in anticipation of the big snow storm. I was excited about the possibility of staying home and playing in the snow with Haley on Monday, but unfortunately...there was no snow. The girls wore their winter themed pajamas to bed Sunday night, but we woke up to a clear, sunny day.
Since I had the day off, we enjoyed breakfast together at home, lunch with Marynell, and the afternoon at a play gym. Kendall got one of her first non baby food breakfasts - she had part of a blueberry muffin. She definitely enjoyed it, and she's since had grilled cheese sandwiches, jelly sandwiches, and pasta. Kevin has given her raisins and honey nut cheerios, too (I was not in the house when this happened).
Kendall enjoyed standing at the train table at the play gym.
Haley had a blast. She does such a great job making friends. She has no insecurities about walking right up to other kids she doesn't know and asking them to play with her or asking them to be her friend. She is very persistent, too, even when she's ignored.
No comments:
Post a Comment