| From September 2008 |
Haley has transitioned with no issues whatsoever. On her first day, her daddy took her to school and I picked her up. Her teacher told me she was sweet, friendly, and that she interacted well with the other kids. Haley is happy to be in class with one of her buddies from the library, and she has made some new friends, too.
The girls and I have made it to Sunday school and church two weeks in a row. The first day I left Kendall for two hours, all of the nursery volunteers raved about her when I picked her up. One even said that she was going to claim Kendall as hers during the Sunday school hour.
Here are the girls after their first day at Sunday school and church for the fall year. Haley has about 14 kids in her class. Her dress was made for her by Marynell.
| From September 2008 |
Kendall, Haley, and Emma after Haley's second day of school.
| From September 2008 |
Haley and Kendall after church last week. Again - Haley's wardrobe is courtesy of Marynell. This one was made initially for me. Kendall's dress was also worn by me - my Grandmama Jenkins gave it to me.
| From September 2008 |
No comments:
Post a Comment