Baby Kendall has been more and more active lately. On both Wednesday and Thursday nights last week, I was able to lay on my back and watch her move - little punches and kicks seemed to be coming from all over the place. I remember occasionally seeing some movement when I was expecting Haley, but I do not remember seeing this much movement with my first pregnancy.
This morning in church, we (baby and I) listened to the Easter music program. I had my hands resting on the top of my tummy, as I often do. Baby K was kicking me like crazy (the last ultrasound showed that she was head down, so I assume that movement at the top of my uterus is kicking). At first, I thought she was responding to the music. Then I realized that if I moved my hands off my tummy, she stopped. When I rested my hands on the top of my tummy again, the kicking started back. It was almost as if she was telling me to move, that the weight of my arms pushing down on her was NOT ok with her! Baby K's movement seemed to start later in my pregnancy than Haley's did, but once she got going, she definitely seemed to be more active than Haley.
Hopefully, this is not an indicator of her personality, because I was convinced early on (and hopeful as well) that this baby would be my calm, low key child. We'll see!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment