When Kevin, Haley, and Jackson played outside, Jackson had plenty of helpers ;)
| From September October 2008 |
At first, we thought that little Jackson had eaten about twice as much dinner as Haley. This was before we saw how much of it ended up on the floor.
| From September October 2008 |
When we played with the microphone, I sang a little 'ooh ooh' tune. Jackson thought this was great. He sang it himself, and then put the microphone in my face so I would sing it. This was repeated SEVERAL times. :)
| From September October 2008 |
Jackson slept in a big kid bed for the first time - what a big boy. He did a great job. Believe it or not, he was ASLEEP when I took this picture. He opened his eyes when the flash went off. He also turned from his side to his back. I immediately hit the floor ;)
| From September October 2008 |
Jackson got a good night sleep and was SO happy the next morning. He was happy to eat his oatmeal.
| From September October 2008 |
Handsome boys...
| From September October 2008 |
Jackson also went to our early church service AND Sunday School with us, and he did a great job there, too. He and Haley were in the same class during the worship service, but he was with other toddlers only during Sunday School. The kids played on the play ground afterward. They were not too excited to take a group picture for me.
| From September October 2008 |
We can't wait for Jackson to stay with us again!
2 comments:
Thank you for having Jackson over for a spend the night party!! He had a great time and he loves his cousins and Jen Jen. Looks like he had lots of time with Uncle Kevin too!!
Kendall's hair is awesome! I can't wait to see y'all next week. I'm waiting for video of her growling...
Post a Comment