Does this sound like a baby with a double ear infection?
The girls have both been sick for awhile. I kept thinking it was a cold for both of them - Haley takes forever to kick her colds. Haley's cough got really bad the night before last. Poor Mom offered to have her spend the night with her that night, not knowing what she was in for - everyone in the W household was up from 3:30 AM on.
We've called the drs office a few times, but we didn't take them in until today (Kevin called yesterday after Haley and Marynell's rough night, but we couldn't get them in until today). Kendall has a double ear infection, and Haley has a sinus infection and a little ear infection - this is the first time ever Haley's been diagnosed with an ear infection. While Kendall has been fussier than normal, I never would have guessed that both her ears were infected. The poor little child is just too happy.
I took off one day this week with Kendall, so it was Kevin's turn today. He just LOVES sick children. He got to take the two of them to the dr and watch them all day. As soon as I got home from work, he went in our room, closed the door, and started playing XBOX 360;)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too sweet!! You would not know either of them were sick. :-) I just love that Haley said "she would take a peek at her in the morning. :-)
Post a Comment