Sunday, July 11, 2010

Makeup for Kendall

Kendall has been very interested in my makeup lately. As she does with all things she knows she's not supposed to have, she likes to sneak off by herself to play with it. She made off with one of my lip glosses last night, and I didn't find it until today. Luck for me, she wasn't able to get the top off of it.

I found her in the family room tonight with my foundation. The really interesting thing is that our bedroom door, which has a childproof/safety handle on it that I don't she doesn't know how to crack yet, was closed. So she apparently got my foundation out of my bedroom earlier that day. I have no idea how long she had it (or maybe she hid it).

She was in the process of smudging my foundation all over her lips. All she did when I asked her what she was doing was throw me a big smile and say 'Makeup!' She didn't have to run...she had already opened the bottle and played with it. I think she has a little to learn about makeup application before she gets to be a teenager...

From July August 2010


From July August 2010

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love it! That girl is so funny!