Kendall started going full time two weeks before Mom's surgery,and I was very pleased that she seemed to fully adjust over that two week period. The last few days that I dropped her off before Mom's surgery, Kendall didn't cry when I left her. One of my coworkers has a child in the same class, and he drops off about 30 or 45 minutes after me. So the first few weeks, I requested 'status reports' from him each morning on how Kendall was doing. When he first started giving me reports, he had to tell me that Kendall was crying by herself and not playing when he got there. By the end of the two weeks, though, she was playing. Yea, Kendall.
Kendall loves to pull the little clippy bows out of her hair, so lately, we are going the practical route and sticking with the Pebbles look.
Here is Kendall with her lunch box on her first day. Kendall knew this was her lunch box the moment we picked it up at Target. She did NOT want her sister to hold it (even at Target), and she enjoys walking around the house with it. Even though it's as big as she is ;)
| From September October 2009 |
No comments:
Post a Comment