Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jake's 3rd Bday Party

I just realized I have no pictures of the birthday boy at his own party!!! Even with Mom there to help me, Haley and Kendall had us both pulled in multiple directions. Happy Birthday, Jakey!

Grandmama had a fun time watching the kids play. Here she is with Haley. CHEESE!

From March April 2009


Helen served the kids ice cream sundaes outside. It was a gorgeous day, and all the kids had fun playing outside.

From March April 2009


Haley got a little cake first.

From March April 2009


I tried to feed one to Kendall, but she was insistent on pulling it out of my hands and eating it herself. Here's the result...

From March April 2009


After seeing Kendall, a much wiser person (my mom) suggested that I should have scraped the blue writing off the top of the cake BEFORE giving it to Kendall. Oh, well.

Kendall and RiRi played inside for awhile (after I realized that Kendall was starting to show signs of sun burn from the am...).

From March April 2009


After a long day, Haley gave up and took a little nap in the car.
From March April 2009

No comments: