Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holiday Activities

Our weekend was packed this weekend with holiday fun. We took the kids to the annual Christmas party sponsored by my dad's company. The girls got to make stuffed animals (reindeer), get their pictures taken with Santa, and enjoy candy and chicken fingers - two of Haley's favorites ;) Here are the girls with Santa.

From November December 2008


We got our tree Saturday afternoon. Kendall was pretty nonchalant about her first Christmas tree, but Haley was THRILLED to help pick it out. Unfortunately, Kevin was not thrilled with my need to take a picture of the fam before we headed home with our tree. My sweet little Kendie, though, was happy to have her picture taken ;)

From November December 2008


Haley cried when we made her take a nap before she could help decorate the tree ;) When she woke up, though, the tree was set up and I had finished putting lights on it. She was thrilled to put ornaments on it. She hasn't quite yet mastered the art of spreading the ornaments around, though, and a few of our lower branches are pretty heavily weighted down.

Mom took Haley to see a production of The Littlest Angel (hope I got that right) on Saturday night. Here are Haley and Marynell before the show.

From November December 2008


Haley and I went to the children's musical at our church Sunday night. Haley enjoyed it. She will be big enough to sing in the children's choir next year, and I think she will really enjoy it!

No comments: