Just prior to starting solids, Kendall was starting to wake up at 5ish in the morning - previously, she was waking up at 6:30 or 7:00. Since she has started on solids, she has not been waking us up at the crack of dawn anymore.
Kevin decided it would be a good idea to start her on cereal one afternoon while Haley and I were both napping. I am glad that I woke up just as he was starting - otherwise, I would have missed it! Haley woke up before the meal was over, too. We all got to feed her a few bites.
Kendall, working on her first meal.
| From November December 2008 |
Kendall's first tooth appeared on November 6, just prior to her 6 month birthday. Her second appeared on November 21. Grandmama and Papa were keeping her that day, and Kendall fussed for them more than normal. We found her tooth later that night.
If you look closely, you can see tooth #1 in the picture below.
| From November December 2008 |
Both teeth are visible in this picture.
| From November December 2008 |
No comments:
Post a Comment